Sunday, January 10, 2010

Starting 2010 pt2


Mood: fine
Now Playing: NGS, Asian Kung Fu Generation


aand, lastly...

I SHOULD HAVE TOLD (insert name) IN 2009 THAT..

1. Maybe someday i'll tell you a lot of things, and that would explain why im just tripping around all the time. And also, i wish you'd do something about yourself; you just keep getting more amazing everyday.
2. I get tired of your rants sometimes, but then you do something completely amazing and true i just can't help but admire at how resilient you are. And i mean this in a good way.
3. Look, im sorry if can't be the one you wanted to be. But this is me, and i'd like you to know that half of what's written on my walls is all about how you controlled my freaking life. And take care all the time, by the way.
4. Sometimes i'd like to ask you sir, if you have any idea how much that damn play was worth? The answer: priceless.
5. You sell like hotcakes, and i wanted to buy some a long time ago, but then i noticed how different the inside tastes from the outside. You're still cool, though.
6. I know you have some issues, man, and i wish i could do something about it. I really really wish i could.
7. We can be friends, if only you could stop being a jerk.
8. It's been great knowing that no matter how far you are, you're still at home with your home tongue. And i wish i could say that you look better (which, by the way is true), but i kind of like the old quiet version better.
9. You're amazing - a true artist indeed. I saw you a few weeks back, and wow. You look like you're doing great, which i hope you really are.
10.Cheers, dude. You're like someone who could fend for himself, and that's cool. No, srsly, it's been amazing know how convoluted your mind works, and i mean that in a good way.
11. Im really really sorry you arrived late at your enrolment. Whenever i think about it, it gives me the chills. Seriously.
12. Goodluck, dude, for a lot of reasons. Patience is a virtue, and i hope that whatever you're waiting for is worth the wait.
13. It looks like people are giving you more and more responsibility, dude. I pray that you'll be able to get thro ugh them. If not, then we're here as your backup.
14. You're the weirdest person i've ever met, and also one of the coolest. It makes for an awesome combo! Three cheers, my friend.
15. Hang in there. We're all here with you.
16. I get the feeling that you're just pretending to be this bigshot person, getting to know this, getting to know that. I just want you to know that you don't have to do that; we like you for you, not how connected you are.
17. I wish we could hang out more. I miss the days when we cut class and sneak on the roof and watch as the world crawl like insects.
18. We sure do dream big, do we? That's what i like most about you - you're a freaking visionary, and i like that. Sorry im out of touch most of the time, srsly. And goodluck with your issues, mehn. :)
19. You don't know how to teach. That is a certainty.
20. Maybe someday you'd surprise us all by suddenly getting in sync again. I'd like that. I mean, you're starting to show more life now, and it's a good thing, congrats.
21. We've only known each other for a while ( i mean really know ) and i've seen something great and cool already. Cheers.
22. It looks like everybody looks up to you, and you don't even know it. You probably wouldn't even know that this is about you - that's how oblivious you are to praise. And i sort of like that about you, you know. Yeah.
23. Im really really sorry. For a lot of things i should have done. And, aun. Im still hoping for a next time?
24. Everybody just gravitates toward you, it's freaking amazing.
25. You're like the Pinoy version of Luna Lovegood, the likelikness is very uncanny. I sort of like that about you, and i think it'd be great if you sort of livened up a bit. Just don't liven up too much though. I kind of like the way you are right now, too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE YEAR IN BLOGPOSTS

JANUARY - How I Spent My Week parts 1 and 2
FEBRUARY - Spending February, parts 1 and 2
MARCH -Dreaming is so cool
APRIL -Screw You and Being Wet
MAY -Damn it Scrubs and A Lot of Things and Nothings.
JUNE - Lokohan
JULY - I Think You Should Read This and Venting
AUGUST - My Thoughts In About a Thousand Characters
SEPTEMBER - Losing My Mojo and Some Shit That Just Needed Shitting
OCTOBER - no posts. kalain mu un.
NOVEMBER - Hantungan
DECEMBER - In Shining Armor and All For a Saturday

Yep. I guess that's it for a year starter post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resolutions?
I think i only have one or two. The first one is to run forward and race towards the finish line. The other? Im sort of keeping it to myself. For now. :)

continued from part 1

1 comment:

- said...

the concept's been reused, but gawd the delivery is just plain astounding.

4. sounds like a cultural play, though i'm quite sure it isn't.
17. sounds like bowl

the rest i have no fucking idea.

how you been friggin ding? oh wait, there's facebook for that.