Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Damn It, Scrubs.


Mood: blank
Now Playing: check yes juliet, we the kings.


.

Now, i have to scrounge enough moolah for a Scrubs dvd. It's now ranked 3rd in Ding's Trip to Hidalgo, Quiapo list. So cool.

But anyway, look at this.

Relationships dont work the way they do on television and in the movies: Will they, wont they, and then they finally do and theyre happy forever gimme a break. Nine out of ten of them end because they werent right for each other to begin with, and half the ones that get married get divorced, anyway.

And Im telling you right now, through all this stuff, I have not become a cynic, I havent. Yes, I do happen to believe that love is mainly about pushing chocolate-covered candies and, you know, in some cultures, a chicken. You can call me a sucker, I dont care, cause I dobelieve in it. Bottom lineis the couples that are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but, the big difference is, they dont let it take em down.


Damn it, Scrubs, you're giving me an inferiority complex, lmao.

1 comment:

MiKEE said...

Cool post. 8-) Haha.
Deep. =))