Friday, March 27, 2009

Dreaming is so cool


Mood: hopeful
Now Playing: none


So last night i dreamed about stuff again. The details are sort of hazy, but anyway.

No 1.

I was adopting a baby kid. I was in some kind of room, and there were babies in the play den, each doing their own stuff. Said babies were about a year old. And then i stepped forward and called out a name; Stephen.

Only one head turned. He was a small thing, with wisps of black hair blown down his head. Sort of swept back. I think he was wearing a green jumper over a white shirt, but im not so sure now. I remember saying to the attendant that suddenly materialized beside me that i had chosen this child because he alone responded to my call. That sort of shit.

When i left the room, i came face to face with the corridor of our house; it turns out that the room i was previously in(the room with the babies and the attendant) was actually my room. We were right smack bang outside the doorstep of my room.

Then there came a small sound beneath me. I was holding baby Stephen's hand. I scooped him up in my arms and walked...

As to where, i have no idea.

And then my dream ended. Or rather, this part of the dream ended, and another part graciously swept back.

No. 2.

I was in the same room again, with all the babies playing in the den. But this time, when i stepped forward and called out a name, it wasn't Stephen. It was another name. It was a girl's name. As to what name, exactly, i have no recollection now.

Anyway, i called out a name, and, like before, only one answered. Clad in a green jumper and white shirt, she gazed at me quite bashfully.

She was... beautiful. She had long, soft hair, eyes unlike a Filipino's, and the most bashful gaze a one year old can ever do. I remember scooping her up from the den and exiting the room.

Upon exiting, we found ourselves right outside my room's doorstep, again. But this time, i remember sitting down in a rattan armchair, the light of an early morning seeping in through two windows behind the armchair.

And then it ends there.

No 3.

This part is probably the most hazy shit of them all. I was in some sort of organization with a penchant for big ass guns. And then, i remember i was in some sort of a dilemma. One of my son/daughter was kidnapped, and i was going to storm through the kidnapper's hideout.

What then followed was a lot of gunfights and gore. As to whether i was successful in rescuing my kid, i have no idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are the odds of me dreaming the same dream tonight?

2 comments:

Nichola said...

What a weird chain of dreams. O_O

Yung panghuli. Wat.

Anonymous said...

i fucking know. haha. gagi sign to. wag na raw akong mag asawa, lol.