Friday, April 18, 2008

Random, again.

Si Bonty, ang tinaguriang gangster sa aming barkada, ay lumipat na sa bahay nila sa Cavite kaninang madaling araw. Aww.

So i'm a BIT sad about Bonty's leave, but i guess it can't be helped. After all, it's his family's decision, and i think we should respect that.

Haha. It looks like we'll be left with a lot of quiet moments, eh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been checking out the UST forum, and boooy. College sure is different, eh?

I think i want to try out swimming, for a change. Or maybe softball. Haha, it'd be great to see new kinds of stuff. I just hope that there aren't any... hmm.. freakykindofclassmates. Yknow. Just like some of the people i know back in highschool. I just don't get along with them at all. Haha, i tried checking out if there was a pattern or a link connecting those kind of people, but naah. I mean, there are, but i'd rather not discuss them here.

I'm scared. That is a fact i'm ready to admit.

No comments: