Saturday, April 19, 2008

If There's The Bucket List, Then Here's The Worry List ni Ding


WAH. I can't freaking sleep. So i'm here now. Sigh. My playlist keeps on shuffling songs, and i keep on clicking the
next button. Haay. So now you see how bored i am?

I've been drinking milk tea a lot recently, and it really helped me to calm the nerves wrecked from constant thinking. Let me make a list.


The Worry List

1. Summer Job Blues.
This is pretty expected, since i've been uber complaining(silently, of course.) about it. I mean, i work my ass off for 8 hours, and all i get is 108php. Not even a word of Hey, you did great again today, thanks. ARGH. Plus i think i've already cleaned plenty of that branch, thanks very much.

The problem is, if quit, i risk putting my mom the butt of gossip for the next millenia or so. Naman oh. I can just imagine mercury people going..

MP1: Hoy mare!
MP2: Ui, bakit mare?
MP1: Alam mo ba ung anak ni Mam Justine?
MP2: Ahh...... Ung mabait, cute tsaka nakasalamin?
MP1: Oo! Aba'y nag quit sa summer job!
MP2: YACCCKK. Baka ganyan din ang nanay nun!
MP1: Pogi?
MP2: ....

Hay. Except for the pogi part, this could be the next reality. Huhu.

2:Glaucoma
Since probably a lot of people don't know, i have glaucoma, and i found out that i have it last December 26, 2007. Talk about Christmas.

Glaucoma, in layman's terms, is like a heart attack on the eyes. Imagine a globe, then imagine a few wires under it. If you put pressure on that globe, then most likely, the wires underneath that will cause a phenomenon similar to arteriosclerosis - the wires are literally under pressure.

Globe is to the eye, as wires is to the optic nerves, btw.

Fun stuff, eh?

3. I need to clean my room!

This isn't exactly a problem. I can clean my room just fine. The real problem is..

3. Laziness
I just bought two black cartolina, 2o sheets of black paper, colored dustless chalk and taa daa! A metallic pen. Haha, i have ambitious plans for my room. I plan to create a conspiracy collage, the contents of which would be the tracks i left all throughout HS, with a big
This Is A Conspiracy written smack in the center.

Then inspired by the zetsubou theme, i think i can manage to draw stuff using the said metallic pen. Hmm.. Although Warhol themed art isn't half bad, but it'll take me ages...

Who cares.

But all of these will remain as just that - ambitious plans unless i take the
energy and time to do it.

Which leads me to my next worry..

4. Time
I fear that i have no time. Everything is moving like a blur. In just a few days' time, I'll be going alone to enroll myself. In just a few hours' time, i'll be treated like a kid again. In just a few hours' time i'll be unable to hold back emotions and spill it all out talking incessantly in my head. In just a few hours' time, i'll be swimming back into consciousness and slip away somewhere unknown.

I'm scared, a lot.

But I keep telling myself to be brave, to survive. If i don't keep telling myself thos words, then who will? Everybody's busy living their HS summers, their lives. They jog to keep up in pace with the world, leaving people like me, who walk in a pace comfortable enough to sniff and see things alien.

5: What if i keep up?
If i hasten up my pace, then undoubtedly i'll be accomplishing a lot of things. But if i do that, then it probably wouldn't even be me anymore. It'll be someone else.

Scratch no.5 off my worry list.

6: Blog Design
Wah, gusto ko ng palitan ang design ng mas maayos. Tingin ko alam ko na kung paano, konting kalikot na lang.. kaso. Argh. Does anyone know a good tutorial site?

Nakakatamad. haha.

Sigh. I really need to get some sleep soon. Minna, oyasuminasai.

Ja.

2 comments:

nikki said...

pst daryl sumatra.
na-link na kita.
link mo nako.
haha,
yun lang.
babye!

joke :))
try MS Frontpage ;) promise, madali lang :) user-friendly kuno. PAGLARUAN MU LANG!!! tas maya2, yun, my template ka na :) marunong ka namang mag-Adobe diba? yun! solb :)

read your previous post :) NATOUCH AKO! :') maraming salamat :) yaan mu, pag nado2wn ako sa IE, hahanapin kita sa UST. hahaha :)) naaah, ingat lagi! mwah! :***

nikki said...

or you can try exploring the entire code of a typical Blogskin template. PROMISE, THAT HELPED ME :) hope it does to you too! ;) loveu chong!