Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dance, Baby Human

Argh. I'm in a pickle. (haha, try saying that ten times REAL fast) Since mom's birthday is tomorrow, and i just recently got my first summer pay, i figured it's the best time for me to properly present a present. Don't laugh, i can be pretty stupid at times.

And that stupidity prompted me to say the following lines.

D: Ma, Eto ung first pay ko oh. 500.
M: Wow. Anong una mong bibil-
D: Eto. 250. Hati tayo mehn
(screaming inside) Hwwwo! Anong sinabi ko mehn?! Waaah!
D: Sige na, kuhain mo na ma. Eh diba nga kung hindi dahil sa'yo eh hindi ako makakapag summer job dun?
(again, inside) Taaae namaaan!
M: O sige... bahala ka. haha..

So aun. Lucky or what, eh? haha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still don't feel like i'm a HS graduate. Dunno. It's just me. Dang. To make matters worse, the internet is sooo slooow these days. I dunno if i'm the only one experiencing this kind of stuff, but it would be really unfair if it turns out that way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the upside of things, an underclassman said that she'd be really happy to have me as her big bro. Aww. Promise. Natouch ako dun. Haha, even though i [practically laze around the school all day, she still said that. Now that takes guts or a thick head.

Probably the latter, but i really wish it was the former.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got up early today. Probably because i never even got sleep in the first place, haha.

So aun. After the obligatory morning stretches and stuff, i finally found the will needed to drag my carcass downstairs.

Got a call from bonty.

Kitakits daw sa gatch.
Okay,
came my casual reply.

And so. Here i am, in front of the pc, 10:22 pm.

Wallet's dead. ouchie. There goes my 250.

Well. Easy come, easy go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Napakabuti mo namang anak... Hehe... :P