Sunday, April 6, 2008

Maybe Redemption Has Stories to Tell

The future scares me. Whenever i look upon those murky waters, i feel afraid.

As one book which i have conveniently forgotten the title said, it's not death we are afraid of, but the uncertainty we feel whenever we gaze upon Death's eyes. Well. Something like that.

I check the clock. It says 1:47 am. In a few hours, I'll be with my friends, playing games.

But what about in a few years? I doubt that we'll still be playing the old game again. It'll be something more exciting, i hope.

But what assurance have I? How can i be sure that everyone of us will still be together till that last day? What assurance?

In arcades, the more you pay, the more you have to play. In life, the more you pay, the less you have to play. Nope, i'm not talking about coins. I'm talking about the time.

High school. It's just about... hm. 1200+ days. We're supposed to live past those days and be stronger people.

But man. How much of those days do i get back?

No comments: