Thursday, April 3, 2008

Chronicling Grad Day, Cont.

There's something really irksome about the school as i walked that afternoon in the afternoon heat, glad to be away from that moronic driver(see previous post). I'm guessing it was simply the heat that somehow addled my brain, or the driver's genes just spread through the air.

Anyway, we maneuvered our way to the school's pride and joy - the elevator. I mean, students only get to to use the damned thing whenever a third party comes to our school. Sheesh.

Luckily my mom spotted a kind looking old man and asked him if he knew how to tie a tie. The kind looking old man promptly agreed.

It was thanks to him that i swore, as long as possible, that i will never wear a tie again. He was smiling as he pulled the knot tighter. I guess it was a good thing that he agreed, but what the heck, man! Suffocation is a real thing, and it's happening a lot these days.

After giving my thanks and loosening my tie, we finally arrived at the destination.

Fast forward. We stepped up the stage, received the diploma and the awards, heard a few blah speeches, sung our grad song, and bang. We were - excuse me - we are now graduates of our school.

I can't say that i feel any wiser. It feels almost the same - just like any other vacation i've had countless of times. The same old feelings. The same old scenery.

But i'm guessing that something cool is going to happen soon. It's just a gut feeling, and my gut feelings are almost always right.

Ack. I've just remembered - I'm starting a summer job at Mercury this month. No, really. I only just remembered it a few seconds ago. (laughs)

1 comment:

- said...

yeah. you got some nice sh*t down here. ^_^ haha.

pero saken nagbago? siguro. super better dota player, i guess. haha sayo?