Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ill be there.

Finally, it's saturdaaaay. Owyeah. Haha, it's funny - i came home expecting an empty computer seat, and voila. Kid bro's PLAYING dota.

And i say to myself.. WHAT THE @!#@!!

sheesh/ I guess it's to be expected, he's been hanging around computer shops a lot lately. That must explain it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today's 19, and it's a very special date to me. I just dunno if... naah. nevermind. I think i know the answer already, haha.

On a side news, Nikki's going to UST too, at the college of engineering. IE ung course. And it amazes me, because she's one of the most creative writers i've ever known, tapos IE?

Then again, it's her decision. Support, support. I bet she'll do something amazing anyway.

Haha, which reminds me, i've been reading a forum about UST life, and i can't wait to start college. (Haha, that bunch of words is beginning to sound old, no?)

I think the only time i've been excited like this is... dunno. Maybe this is the first time. Woo!!

I just remembered. I once made an analogy.

UP is to Griffindor.
DLSU is to Slytherin.
AdMU is to Ravenclaw.
UST is to Hupplepuff.

Which reminds me - i wasn't a fan of analogies. Haha. Guess we'll have to duke it out to find out.

Pray for my ass.

No comments: