Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not Making Sense


Mood: so and so
Now Playing: the con, tegan and sara


One of the greatest annoyances ever is when you're lined up in FAST FOOD ESTABLISHMENT and the people in front just keeeeeeeep on daaaaaaaaaaawdling. What the fuck is that? I came to eat in a FAST FOOD RESTAURANT to get some, well, fast food. And then they make me wait? Fuck. Even worse is when the people in front AND the cashier is in goody two shoes mode - they actually have the nerves to strike up a conversation!

Why do i RAGE like this? Just this evening, i was standing at a KFC at an SM near the house. Starving, wet, and angry to boot, i figured that the chicken steak would be the easiest to cook. I mean, how hard it would be to re-fry some pre-prepared fried chicken strips and smother them with gravy?

Turns out, it must have been pretty pretty hard. I had to wait for a thousand fucking years just to get my plate. No kid. I was actually thinking of suing them for wasting a couple of good minutes of my life away. Damn it.

Being the good guy i was, i bit back my retort and stumbled back to my chair and began consuming my purchases. After a few minutes, i ran out of rice, so i got up and walked to the counter and kabooom. There was this huge line, filled with those nasty, overly motherly type of women and their gremlins - excuse me - their kids. Accompanying them were accompanied by their husbands, who all looked like they listened to some satanic devil metal. FUCKSHIT.

And that was how i spent my evening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just thought of something. What if everyday, people wake up and see the day as the first day they have ever lived? What would happen then? I mean, a lot of my friends and teachers tell me in a superior, almost nonchalant way, carpe diem, or "sieze the day".

Maybe people would be better people then. I mean, they're living life to the fullest, aren't they? Then... i dunno.

But then again, it would be like removing the limitations in this life, won't it? People would start believing they could fly and jump of a building. Im guessing population would suddenly explode; sex would be regarded as another step to "seize the day" and love confessions will suddenly swell. Im guessing Hallmark cards would have a ball - IF there are still jobs and people left to tend to it. I mean, they'd all be out there "living life to the fullest" won't they?

I dunno if im making sense. Will edit this later, if i get to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish people have this Reset button on their foreheads. That way, i'd trigger mine almost a few hundred time each day and reset my life all over again. If that was the case, i'd be fucking Bill Gates by now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The muscles of the heart are one of the strongest muscles in the human body. I say this with all the ignorance of a psych major who is yet to understand the intricacies of the human body, and without the aid of any supplementary materials.

However i say this in full confidence. Why? Because if the heart muscles were weak, then i'm saying it right now - i should have been dead a few minutes ago. No, a few days ago.

May all of us never stand alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im starting to like covers. Here's two channels i frequent, as their voices are so damn amazing.
Talktothewalls
Tricia025
Lol. I sound like an endorser.

No comments: