Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Damned Baby Steps


Mood: okay
Now Playing: brightest hour, the submarines


I enrolled my ass today. It was sort of funny; there weren't a lot of people AT ALL. My whole travel time actually took much longer than the enrollment procedure itself. Pwahahaha. Then again, i enrolled a day earlier than i was supposed to, but anyway. Pwahahaha.

So my schedule looks like shit. Do not let me explain it, as i will probably sink deeper in the pits of sin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, i will pray for someone, and hope that she'll be okay, wherever the damn winds sweep her feet. Yuuch, blech. Im so cheesy i should start a fucking cheese factory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going out of town for a few days. No, i am not declaring hiatus. I just have something to do, and i want to do it right this year.

No comments: