Sunday, November 30, 2008

Waiting, and the Things that Go With It


Mood: impatient
Currently listening to: vacancy, by kylee.(Damn it, she's 14?! Sure doesn't look like it.)


Fixed the aforementioned separator line(see previous post). Turns out, it matches the length of the sidebar. So, as a countermeasure, i've reduced the number of posts to just two per page.

And, ROFL @ countermeaure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People have been asking why the hell i changed the layout. I check my ym, may nagtatanong. I check my cp, may nagtatanong pa rin. Potek, kanina lang tinanong ako ng kapatid ko - "o kuya! bakit nag iba na?"

First of all, let me just use my SHOCK face. (distorts face) WTH, people. I mean, i've been claiming for a while now that i'll be changing the layout, haven't i? Can't believe how much a changed layout can alter things so much.

Second, no, i have not been on drugs, and i have not been the recipient of anything unpleasant lately. I also have not taken part in any dangerous activities that would cause me to hit my head.

Third, nothing happened. I'm not going through a troubled break-up, nor am i healing over a broken heart. Yeah, im confused. But that's unfair; i've always been confused.

I've just decided that i'll knock a little harder on heaven's door. Hwop! I'm not suicidal. I just think that death is like a shadow. And being under that shadow can mess you up.

But if you think about it, there's no way you can avoid dying. So all we've got left is to make use of the time we have. In reality, the real issue about leaving this world is not the death and the pain, but the life and the memories.

So aun. Before i leave, i'd best get started knocking on heaven's door - the door to life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why, but my whole collection of cowboy bebop albums just did a Houdini. WTF. One minute they were there in my music folders, the next kaboof. Technology is scary nowadays. What has science done?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For now, i guess i'll do my theo assignment and just bum around. YAWN. Will be posting later if anything good happens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of doing an anime review site. I distinctly remember a guy telling me that he regularly makes money out of being a mod. Hmmm. Not to mention the following you'll get when your blog's in the hots.

Will be thinking of it later.

For now, i just want to sleep.

No comments: