Saturday, November 22, 2008

Melancholy Morning (and it's not even Monday, damnit)


Mood: blank
Currently listening to: none


Remember that dream i had a little blog posts ago? About me riding in an fx and crashing into a effing huge post, and the truck that came careening down the steet, aimed at the fx?

Well. Nico says he dreamed the 1st part - about me riding the fx and me dying in it. Like whoa. The first time i heard that, i felt like i fell into a time space warp. Y'knoW. Like the ones they have with those Shaider shows.

Lately, i've been so obsessed with dying. I dunno. My thoughts wander to the "what if" scenario. I've imagined a lot of ways of dying(take note that i use the word "dying" and not "killing". Meaning, i'm no suicidal.)

It's just that everything's so.. gray right now. Sheesh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am reminded by Shakespeare. Wait. Or was it Shakespeare? I distinctly remember the Willy Wonka (the old school one) say these words also. Ohwell.

I am reminded by Shakespeare. Or by Willy Wonka.

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

No comments: