Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pieces


Mood: weird
Currently listening to: shut up and explode, the boom boom satellites.


I've been thinking. I think it'd be great if i could shout in a baseball field. You know, like how they do it in movies. I'd open my mouth wide and explode, letting loose all the words that are tied to the base of existence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People tell me that i talk too fast. Once, i recorded my voice and played it after. It's surreal, hearing your voice on a recorder like that. And yeah, i guess I DO speak too fast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's also a lot of stuff going on - it's fucking hard to keep up. I swear, if life was a marathon, i'd be huffing and puffing at the end.

Nah, i never liked marathons(probably because i've got no stamina, haha). In fact, i never liked competitions at all. Don't get me wrong, im not chickening out. It's just that it's so much better if people just relaxed, y'know? I never was much for speed. I never liked cars.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom keeps a stock of Pantene shampoo around the house. Yeah, i don't get WHY either. I just opened a cabinet and boom! There was this pile of containers wrapped in a shabby looking duty free plastic. Guess what was inside.

So that's why i'm stuck using Pantene right now. It sucks. Pantene reminds me of everything that i've been vehemently rejecting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going out for a bit. I'm guessing i have a lot of things to say when i come home.

No comments: