Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Feeling Better Already


Mood: worried.
Currently listening to: tisbury lane, MAE.


I skipped my 3-5 PE class today. Yawn. I'm just so sleepy nowadays. Frankly, i have no idea why. Maybe i'm coming down with something.

But i feel fine. I mean, I THINK I'm fine. I don't feel anything wrong with my body. I dunno. Crap. I just can't shake away the feeling that something is definitely wrong with the filament.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The great part about being in college is that most of the classes are interesting enough. Please note that i say "most of the classes" rather "all of the classes". Some are just dreadfully boring. Some are effing action stuffed. And some are just plain, freaking weird.

Take this class i have for instance. I have a professor who claims that he sees the aura around people. My alarms immediately exploded into life at that moment. I remember lifting my head from my usual ready-to-sleep position and focusing my head to run over the words that just came out from his mouth.

Now i'm not dissing anybody here. It's just my opinion. If he can see an aura, fine. If he can sense that i'm still in disbelief, fine. If somebody has the gall to tell on me, fine. No, wait. Scratch that. Tell on me, and i will sincerely hope that you go to Hell. I kid not.

So aun. I guess i can believe him, if he arranged the words a bit. Y'know. If he said that he could sense the temperament of people by relying on hunches and gut feelings. That would be stellar, since I believe in hunches and gut feelings; i don't believe in seeing an aura around people.

Then again, what do i know? After seeing how black the sky looks lately, i might even believe that the president is a good person, and that my professor actually sees the aura within people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quote from Brutus.

There is a tide in the affairs of men.
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
On such a full sea are we now afloat,
And we must take the current when it serves,
Or lose our ventures.

and i quote from Calvin and Hobbes.

Who was the first guy that look at a cow and said, I think that I'll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?

No, wait. Eto na lang. From Calvin and Hobbes pa rin.

There's more to this world than just people, you know.

And then i end my blogpost.

No comments: