Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Twilight Zone Mehn!

Today i woke up with a searing pain across my eyes, continuing to the back of my eyeballs, up to my brain itself. Araaay. So i was forced to wake up at 5 am and creep downstairs for a biogesic and neozep. As i was walking, i heard a faint pop down the soles of my pink and blue slippers, and realized that i had stepped on something. By the feel of it, it was something oily and crunchy.. Guess what i stepped on? (CTRL-A if you've finished eating. ) A cockroach.

So i'm guessing this day will be weird, possibly weirder than all of the rest. Already i feel like i'm in the twilight zone.

And oh - there was the stuff about my dream.

I dreamt that i was having tea and dough nuts with a motley of characters - a hare, a man with a top hat and a mouse inside a teapot. We were discussing the effects of strawberry on chocolate ice cream. The hare and the man with the top hat were all for the notion of mixing strawberry and chocolate to create a new kind of flavor, where as the mouse and I were vehemently refusing their idea. It escalated to the point that i threw the mouse upon the other two and they mixed, creating a...

and that's where i woke up. Sigh. I wonder if this is an omen/sign or something. I haven't done anything considerably bad in the last few days, soo. Oh noes. This must be divine karma from my former self.

Hmm. Alice in Wonderland-like dream? I guess i must be wary of of crawling down rabbit holes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of former selves, do you believe in that? I sort of do, and i sort of don't. If someone tells me that i was a weirdo in my past life, then i don't. If, however, someone tells me that i was a squirrel or .. i dunno, Socrates in my past life, then i will readily believe in him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll tell you something i believe in. I believe in signs. No, not the kind that tell you about the apocalypse. I believe that if you listen and observe carefully enough, the planet emits a music, and that music is a sign that can tell us what to do.

No comments: