Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good Morning.

Last night, the whole household was frozen in time by American Idol.

It was Surreal. Eerie, even. There were absolutely no people littering the streets. I haven't seen this phenomenon since Manny Paquiao's boxing matches. Freaky, mehn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night, i also made progress on my room. :P I now have a pretty huge(3x10) black and white collage on my room. It's pretty eye-catching, by the way. When you first open up the door, bang. A huge checkered thingamajig greets you. Yey. :P I guess i'll put the names of famous persons there, written in silver and gold metallic markers. Y'know. Einstein. Dave Grohl. Kris Roe. Haha. :P

Haha, pardon me. I'm just a bit proud.

2 comments:

- said...

Kris Roe is the only name you'll ever need to write. :P

Haha. Ang cool kaya niya. Uber. Ataris New Album by 2009. SHARE.

- said...

er... bat ganun. haha. pag submit ko nabura lahat nung sinulat ko. amf. haha ayoko na ulitin sinabi ko.


ay ayun!
OY parang awa mo na! wag na landline ko! sapat na yung cellphone. haha baka magka gm na den sa landline! mahirap yun. congrats nga pala sa wart-burning and room-editing adventures mo.


tska ano ba yung koyang yun? wala naman ako magets ba. mga mundo mo eh. hahaha.