Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Things We Ignore

Mood: carpe diem~ish
Now Playing: april chase, paper mache


Holy crap i'm high on Ovaltine right now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhoo, here's a list of what happened to me this weekend:

1) Expelab report

Yes, that's about it. I'm such a fucking winner. :)) Expepsychlab is... to say the least, very very tiring. It consumes about a ton of one's braincells, and more. Like it consumes one's soul and shit. Y'know, all of that "deep" thing, only a hundred times worse; this being grounded in real life and all. Yeah.

ANDOH,SHITCAKES. I almost forgot. I just got the love of my life (sophie, the laptop) checked last Saturday. The guy with a weird face told me that she'll be needing new disks, so that means i'll probably be missing a lot of files and pictures and files and pictures. It sucks, yeah. But losing Sophie sucks even more, so i caved in and shelled 2K for the downpayment of stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the days (usually Mondays or Fridays) that i tell to myself that im gonna achieve something big, like getting published as an author, or suddenly acquiring awesome parkour/skating skills, or getting nominated for an award or receiving a trip to Venice and/or Italy on a scholarship grant. Yes, that big.

But when these days happen, all of those incredible things happen at a flash of light. There's no toil, no hard work, no sweat off my brow. It just happens. Bada bing, bada boom, and presto!

And at the end of days like these, i am hit by the realization that no matter where i look, no matter where i set my sights upon, there will always be huge mountains. And though there is a level and safe passage between those mountains, it's a passage that holds a huge number of people; for this is where the common people walk: The Road Most Traveled. Taken without hope, without passion, this road inevitably eats everyone up in the ordinariness of everything.

*inthevoiceofalittleboy*
I don't want to get eaten upppp~

aaand, cue epic crying. Cut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought a bunch of books at Powerbooks' PowerSale! last Saturday. A book of poems by Jean Sprackland and Christopher Pike's Die Softly. I haven't had the time to read yet (shit, it sounds pitiful even as i typed them in) so for now they're at my bed, waiting to be opened.

Like i said a couple of posts back. I want to write again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND LOL GOOGLE CHROME. Hahaha. It translated my previous post. Here's the 1st paragraph:

I suddenly concentrated naisipang write Tagalog, and in fact, I'm having trouble. I do not know why, but I always forget what punctuation to every part of the 'big sentence, if the bugs made up every word and how to do each story in Tagalog. Ewan, too troublesome mind now. Gumugulo many things. Like flies. The hardness of the head, I said stay away first, still ahead approach.

LOL!! It sounds like a drunk conyo. With bullets in his head. Smoking weed and drinking horse piss. LOLOLOLOLOL.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just had to say this, but i just fucking realized.

I've been 18 for quite a while now. I AM GETTING OLD NOOOOOOOOO

No comments: