Sunday, July 25, 2010

Five Minute Complaints

Mood: stressed, but high
Now Playing: none. aljdlasdj


So, my Sophie has been restored. She's now sporting a new W7 look, but still classy as ever. Yeah, that's my girl. B-) Anyhoo, she's lost a whole bunch of files, and since im a damn masochist, i've been tallying up the things i've lost:

1. A Whole Bunch of Movies
and not just any bunch of movies, some of them took goddamn forever to leech off the internet. I already checked out some of them, and the torrent links are DEAD. DEAAAAAAAAAAAAD.I felt like ripping off my clothes and screaming WHYYYYYYYYYYYY but i controlled this insufferable feeling and instead punched the crap out of household appliances. kidding, i'm such a nice guy i could kiss myself.

I miss my garden state, my big fish, my juno and asjdlaskjdksajd. I forgot i also "made" (in this context, "scavenged" is the right-er term) a number of homegrown movies for a shitload of people, both academic and not. Crapfastic. Whenever i think about the huge amount of time i spent editing/downloading/craptasticating this mini library of vids, i cry.

2. A Whole Bunch of Pictures
And then i cry some more.

Shitcakes, the photoooos. The photooooooos! I guess it's a good thing i've uploaded some of the stuff i have online.. but still. BUT STILLL.. unf.

3. A Whole Bunch of Programs

I'm not too fussed about this, to be honest. I've already gotten a copy of photoshop, and some of the brushes are, admittedly, hard to find but no biggie. I'll manage in a weekend or two. (notice how i count free days as weekends)

4. A Whole Bunch of Documents

I feel like a lost a child. Some of those documents were pretty fucking messed up, it isn't even funny. Every last dysfunctional part of myself was pretty much fucked up to begin with, but having it on something concrete, like on a document page, for instance, made me laugh. I guess having it on paper seemed so real and fucked up that it makes you think: "what the fuck am i doing, i've got to make this right". And in that essence, that moment of clarity, i laughed.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess that's enough whining for the day. I've got to pull myself together,right now. Fuck, i feel so coolsauce.

No comments: