Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Summer, Yo.


Mood: yeah
Now Playing: it's not the fall that hurts, the caesars


Everyday it's the same old damn cycle. I wake up and i tell myself that I! Must! Wake! Up! It's weird; I roll of the bed, and then i grab my clock, and then i fumble for my glasses, and then i straighten up. I tell myself that i must do at least 30 push ups, but it ends there- i just tell myself. You don't know how many days i've told that to myself already. Then i climb back up the bed and fall asleep again.

I am so fucking active.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dad's coming on the weekend. Wao, i can't fucking wait to be subject to mental self-torture of self-worthlessness and inferiority. Love ya, dad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe i should paint my wall. Yes. In singular form. I'm thinking of something artsy fancy.You know, like the stuff you see in hippie museums. Basically i need a brush, paint, primer... do i still need that permacoat shit?

Grah. Naaah. Im better off sleeping.

No comments: