Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"people seek redemption,


Mood: stressed
Now Playing: her morning elegance, oren lavie


other seek happiness. Still others go in pursuit of prominence. I seek only peace." were the words i had written quite some time ago, but couldn't bring myself to publish. There it remained, a draft, here in the posts tab. As to why, however, i have no idea. Maybe it's just me. Or the turtles. Or the dogs - sorry - the dog. Or this effing deafening boredom inside the house that prompts me to write something so... existential. Great.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love summer rain. Maybe i'll take an afternoon shower. If it rains.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: