Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Night


Mood: shitty
Now Playing: ichirin no hana. forgot the artist,.


So i was organizing my cd puddings. AGAIN. im OC that way; i like to see things in order as much as i like disordering them. I've used up 8 cd puddings, each with a cd capacity of 10, and big one, with a 30-cd capacity. Doing the math, i have 110 cds. If each cd is worth, let's say, 40 pesos, i have 4400 worth of dvds in my possession.


How... hardcore.

This shit here(<-----) is my room (please don't mind the fucking clutter) as i was organizing the said cds. It's actually funny how it started; i was in bed, and it was already a little bit after 10. Then i suddenly wanted to watch higurashi, that cute gory anime show with the loli mascots. One thing led to another, and by the time i realized what i was doing, i was already organizing my puddings. Yeah. Most of the cds are stacked, so it doesn't really show, but fuck mehn. And oh, the carpet is new. It's really comfy, i swear i'm gonna sleep there soon. My aunt says that it's a damn blanket, but i say otherwise. And oh. Last night, nichola posted this EPIC LINK on plurk(join,damnit). Therefore, click the fucking link, little grasshopper, and prepare yerself for the lolz.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got tired of leechin the fucking granado espada game, so if anyone has an installer or any shit of that sort, lend it to me and i will love you forever.

No comments: