Friday, March 6, 2009

Backflipping and Stuff


Mood: melancholic.
Now Playing: the corrs' version of an REM original, Everybody Hurts.


Today, as i was running a few minutes after the 7 am bell, i fell backfirst from the stairs. It was a good thing i was only one or three steps away from solid ground, otherwise i could have died. Im not kidding nor exaggerating nor implementing any writing strategies. I COULD HAVE DIED.

But i'm still alive, so i guess i could still harp on about how i got face to face with Death. B-)

-----------------------------------------

I think i'm dying, anyways. Thanks to that incident, i was so fucking wasted, i couldn't focus on my logic quiz. LOGIC. To think that it was the one test i pulled an all-nighter this week. I was like sweating buckets, and my ass and my back and my foot and my elbow were all screaming atrocities at me. I wasn't in pain; it transcends it. Good thing i was seated upfront; the aircon helped blow away some of the pain.

So, thanks to that, i might as well kiss my summer plans goodbye.

-----------------------------------------

These past few days i've been encountering lots of people who are doing FABULOUSLY on their respective courses. Take note; i'm not saying my usual preferred term to describe people who are doing great: COOL. Im saying FABULOUSLY. FAAAABULOUSLY.

There's this kid, and he's ticking off his unos like bam-bam-bam-bam. He's a fucking DL. I can't believe it.

Then there is these two kids, and they don't have any fails. Just 1's and 2's. Again, i can't believe it.

I believe in signs. Whenever i come across a decision that's hard to make i look for signs. And in these two occasions, i feel that God is telling me something; fix your damn life already son.

The trouble is, i have no idea where to start.

No comments: