Monday, May 18, 2009

Dog


Mood: fralala.
Now Playing: amphetamines, eve6


So i've been a good boy and have been listening to Ethics class. Accdg to our substitute prof, there is this soulification, which says that the moment the sperm hits the egg, a soul is inscribed into it. WAO. haha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the doctors today, and it is so depressing. They now have to rule out glaucoma in the right eye, too. ARGG.

And aun. There was this visual field test or something, and it basically measure your peripheral vision. What you have to do is to look into the light at the center of the machine and ONLY at the light. Then, lights will go on and off around your peripheral vision. Whenever you see a light, you'll need to press a handheld that will in turn, measure how accurate your peripheral vision is.

demnet. haha. I had trouble moving my eye AT ALL. argg.

I wish i was a dog. Then i could act stupid all day and be an undercover ninja for a forgotten dog order at night. Why do i know that dogs are ninjas? My own dog, Ming, told me as he drank vodka on the rocks. Haha.

*facepalm*

No comments: