Friday, January 9, 2009

The Things I Have Saved

Let me get this straight. Whenever i am asked if i believe in this... something, i always say that i want to believe. I guess it's because of the fact that i always like a lot of people, so i'm not really sure if im feeling the sparks that poems, songs, books and paintings say(or maybe i have forgotten; it's been years). Once or twice, it feels like i'm watching the fireworks in my soul; the fireworks that light up the sky and everything beneath it, overshadowing the stars in their brightness.

But, as like what i've quoted from vince's life some posts ago, the fireworks inevitably end, and i am left wondering. And in that state... sigh. :| People make mistakes, true. But in my case, i fail miserably.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I talk too much, damnit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember writing stuff in used notebooks. I used to label them with titles like "journal" and "my diary", that sort of stuff. I was gripped by the then romantic notion of writing every night with a lamp, expelling the deeds i have done throughout the day to a non-living thing.

I stopped labeling them when i reached highschool, and stopped writing in used notebooks altogether during my third year. I bought notebooks instead. It was cheaper; i kept using my present notebooks.

And now that i have a password-protected laptop, writing - excuse me - typing has never been easier. It amazes me when i realize how much i can say, seriously. Considering how much i fumble my words in real life, it's like a miracle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: