Sunday, January 18, 2009

How I Spent My Week, part 2.


Mood: sleepy.
Now Playing: Cherub Rock, Smashing Pumpkins.


part 1.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday.

Today was Theology and Logic. When the proctor handed me the test paper, i was like this since the first four pages contained 90 questions, all with the same format: Number. Question. ________________ So shet. I think we were all wearing this face as we leafed through the test papers. I contemplated eating my paper to cause chaos. In that confusion, i would hostage the proctor and demand the answers.

It's a good thing i didn't, since page 5 was like the answer key - it contained our salvation, thank goodness. It turns out that we were supposed to write the letter of our answers as it corresponded with the answer key Thank God.

Logic. OMFG. Another lolzwut moment. I didn't study for this test, since i turned it down in favor for a couple of hours studying theology (THAT and i fell asleep in the middle of studying theo, haha). It was like i was trying to lick my elbow.

----------------------------------------

We met up after the test, the sounds people. We were supposed to have a meeting, but there was a consensus. We then agreed, after a minute's consideration, to hold a ym meeting at 5:30 later that afternoon.

Fast forward. I OL'd a little after 5:40; i was held up by my psychotic bro screaming curses at me. :| When i OL'd, i found only Ray. I thought, well yeah, let's give the others a few minutes.

It was a little after 6 pm. Ray still had another test the next day. There were still no signs from the other two.

I began to panic. Ray came up with the idea to make our own edited versions of the song and i sho-shotgun na lang tomorrow as to whose version would be cleaner. She'll be using Adobe Audition, me with the ever battered windows movie maker.

Later that evening, Camille OL'd. Yeah. :)) After relaying all of the events that happened, she set out to work editing. And she also has RA3 installed on her pc, so that makes her the queen of cool.

Still later that evening, Nichola sent me a message. She had been held up by her Church meetings(astig.\m/), so aun. Can't argue with the Church, can i? After relaying all of the events that happened, she set out editing, too.

Let me tell you how my editing went. It's as easy as walking along the sidewalk; if the said sidewalk was covered in thorns and venom. You won't believe how infuriating it is, cutting a song into pieces, mixing the pieces together, making sure the timing is right... GRAAH.

We finished at around 12. Or was it 2? It comes to no surprise that by the time i finished, i was zombified. I looked like i was a demented fan of Evanescence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday.

I started my Friday with a sandwich in my mouth, a cup coffee in my hand, and a medkit in another. I would have used my feet to operate my fone, but that would be impossible. Besides, even my hands could do nothing against the influx of messages i was receiving, both important and not important.

And oh. Special thanks go to Camille for helping me burn the song on such short notice. You rock. :D

Today's plan was simple. The dactors(actors+dancers, lol) were practicing at Nikki's house, along with a handful of staff(the sounds,lights, costumes and props), while the rest of the staff were staying at UST to help the props finish their mountain of work. I was part of group b, so at around seven thirty(or was it 8? hmm.), i set out for UST.

Which was a big mistake, i should have set out for UST earlier. Traffic was horrible, it was like there was no government invented. And the train! ZOMG, the train! Posible palang mag traffic sa LRT.

By the time i was nearing uste, i thought i was the last one to arrive. I convinced myself to shell out thirty pesos for a trike ride from the station to school. Wincing, i handed over the money, all the while thinking curses and various torture things to do to the avaricious driver.

Which was a big mistake.
AGAIN. When i reached the designated place, kabooyah. I saw only a handful of people gathered around. WTF. I felt like ripping my guts out and flinging it on the ground

--------------------------------------------

After much ado, we settled down in two of the little pavilions inside the main building. All in all, there were, i think, 12 staffers that worked that Friday. Thankfully, we managed to finish this badass book. Astig. I feel like we deserve an island each or something.

And oh. Someone said that someone drank something. All i can i say is.. ewww. WTF man. WTF.

---------------------------------------------

I got home at around 5 pm, i think. Yawn. Then i received Cheek's text. Gawd. If you're reading this, you owe me bigtime.

And that's how i spent my week.

No comments: