Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today, I


Mood:happy.
Currently listening to: When did we lose ourselves, the bigger lights


Today I...
1. Woke up at around 4:30 am today. I found the slippers underneath the bed, the laptop a few inches away from my face and the pillows scattered.
2. Then i thought of Then mom came and launched into another sermon. The next thing i know, it was 5 am.
3. Akala ko malalate na ako. I forced every fiber of my body to be calm. I failed.
4. I drew a picture for a friend's theo report. Surprisingly, it looked a lot like Dora. Then i realized that it also looked like someone else, too.
5. I ate a palabok today for 35 pesos. Nabusog naman. Bumili din ako ng watermelon shake.
6. My fil102 professor skipped class again today. I felt uneasy and started going in and out of the classroom.
7. I passed my features article for csj today. Alam ko napasa ko na un, eh. Anyway, im sure na rereject din un kasi hindi ko naman kilala ung i feafeature ko, haha.
8. I have been checking out the net for new bands since i got home. Click, ang ganda nung gitara tsaka nung girl.

No comments: