Monday, March 12, 2012

Endings

Mood: weird
Now Playing: none


Ceremonies were never my thing. I dislike organized events, especially when i'm in the program. This i thought i was so sure of before i began yesterday.

The source of my conundrum was the end of the year ceremony at the college. People thought it was a mouthful to say "the end of the year ceremony" so they just called it induction, turnover and other short-sounding words. As a part of the college's milieu of organizations, i was supposed to turn over the "key of knowledge and responsibility" to my junior, an excellent pick named Umi.

It's too tiring to elaborate anything here, but let me just say this. It has been my pride to serve in this organization, no matter what everybody else says, i am so proud of my staff.

Hngh. As the ceremony ended and we all trooped back to the office, i couldn't resist looking at the gray sky.

... i still don't like ceremonies.

No comments: