Sunday, March 11, 2012

30DC: Day One

Mood: Okay Now Playing: Lady Danville, Cars


Weird things you do when you’re alone.

Long ago, when i was still in grade school, i longed to be this amazing video game creator. My seatmate back then would encourage me, as she also wanted to play the scenario i thought up in my head. So i guess it was from that encounter that the first seeds of my video game came to fruition.

It all connects to this weird thing that i do when i'm alone. I place myself in the boots of a certain student at the Central Academy City, the only Academy in Hilde-baran that floats up in the sky. Central Academy City is one of the branches of the Government-sponsored education program, with the Archivists as the Academy's mentors. All in all, there are a total of five branches - central, northern, southern, eastern and western - situated across the provinces. In each of the branches, the students are trained to form contracts with Espers (spirits of the Endless Realm) to imbibe them within themselves or in weapons or are trained solely on the arts of marksmanship with highly technical weapons. Misfortune strikes when an unknown force attacks Central, and it is up to the students to fend for themselves in an academy up in the sky.

LOL. Haha. That's the plot anyway. Whenever i'm alone, i'd like to imagine i'm the student in question, and we're finding the mystery (the plot thickens! the government is actually the bad guy, but not entirely) behind the attacks. I won't go into the personas here, but kekekeke. xD

I do this thing where i twirl a spear (or an arnis stick or a ballpen or anything long and thin, in particular) around my fingers and imagine i am the Kraken-culling, warlord - turned - student.

Or maybe i charge up my right arm with a thousand volts of electricity and let it all loose in an acrobatic display hooks and wires charged with the voltage of a hundred cities.

Or heck, maybe i'm reciting incantations non-stop via the Book of Ages as the wheels of fate turn painfully, screwed on my back.

ANYWAY. haha. That's the general picture. Weird is in.

No comments: