Sunday, March 18, 2012

30DC: Day Three

Mood:fine
Now Playing: chasing cars, snow patrol


What kind of person attracts you

It's actually a funny thing; someone just asked me this question a few nights ago. And as always, i had a hard time thinking up an answer.

Physically, the people whom i'm attracted with will ALWAYS have glasses, OR have the most amazing eyes, as if i could drown myself in them. Which, i think, i'd be most willing to, given the ability. I'm also attracted to people with amazing hair - not the kind that's styled up. But more of the just-gotten-out-of-bed style. I dig the natural look, kind of like the sort of get-up that one would pull off with a simple jeans and a button down.

But the physical attractiveness ends there. For me, I guess attraction begins in the most attractive place of all - the mind. I'm not saying i'm as deep as the ocean here, but personality wins over looks anytime. The age - old argument of personality vs looks was long decided in my head a long time ago, and i intend to live by it.

So.

The most attractive people i find are usually the ones who a) write, b) take photos, c) listen to good music, d) sleep a lot and finally, e) read. From all of these things, i guess i'm attracted most to people who i think, are like me. (That's a shocker). It takes a lot of time to find people who are practically you in so many ways, but the process is always the same: the weird gut feeling that you get when you meet a person for the very first time and go "holy crap, this one is just like me!" Cause i mean, what are the chances of finding people who are just like you?

Now THAT, my friends, is what attraction is to me. It isn't some physical judgement that you make on the basis of what goes for you. It's the realization that you can get along fabulously with this person. The realization of possibilities, just like the smell of a whole library full of books standing together, side by side for the rest of time immemorial.

2 comments:

zomreyes said...

OH EM, type ko rin kagaya ko! =))

dar said...

Goodluck kakahanap someone as talented as you, you bastard.

yii, napuri! hahaha. Godbless, Sam Reyes. Godbless. HAHAHAHA