Friday, August 13, 2010

Tomorrow is Pretty Near

Mood: fine
Now Playing: CHERRY- YUI


I really like YUI. Even though her songs are mostly in japanese, and she's like a hundred miles away from here, i really really like her songs. I dunno if it's because i think girls that can play instruments are fucking cool. I dunno if it's because my mastery of the japanese language is a working progress, and yet i can still understand the emotions stitched into ever word. I dunno if it's because of the fact that YUI is a girl who like wearing band shirts and jeans and sneakers and she looks pretty fucking comfy in it. I dunno, i just dunno. She's amazing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prelims ended today, yay! Bummed around at Bren's for a while before wandering the aisles of department stores alone. Pretty funny fact: i like doing my shopping alone. When i was a kid, i always got this set amount of money from mom before going out to shop for school supplies.

Anyway, i'm sitting here bumming around, and i kind of wish i had this bottle of soy milk around. Crap. should have brought one ages ago. askljdask.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought about things after watching taiyo no uta, and reaffirmed some of the laws i have established about life and it's complexities. Won't go into details here - typing taxes me now gahdamet - but one thing's for sure. Getting the facts straight is one thing. Getting them done, however, is another.

No comments: