Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things

Mood: fail
Now Playing: yui, cherry


I have a knack for losing things.

I don't know why, but i keep on losing stuff. Just this day, i lost my freaking 8 - MONTHS phone. What the fuck, i keep on saying to myself. How can you lose a fucking phone? What the fuck, indeed.

I think my memory wires are wired wrong somewhere, as i tend to remember the wrong facts at the wrong time. Or if that isn't the case, i'm preoccupied - there's a huge bunch of stuff wrapped around my mind that i can't put my finger on a specific it. Thoughts are a already wretched, wretched thing, but being thoroughly immersed in them however, is even worse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess i should start picking myself up again, soon. I have about a dozen things to save up for, and about half a dozen things to save. Not to mention life is brutally after my life and apparently stress wants every inch of me.

Picking up yourself from the ground is a process, but it's never ending. If this is true, then does this mean that we're always in the ground, that we're always wallowing in pity? Nope, i don't think so. The laws of physics help me in this one: in order to fall, we must be standing up, first.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not confusing what i study from what i see in real life here, but i think i have a condition. S'alright, it's nothing to harp on about, nothing serious or even remotely fatal. I even hear that all of this might be just imagined, y'know. After all, it's not hard to relate to something if you've been reading it for the past three years already.

i guess even if you dismiss it as something common, it is still there. Gaahd.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to lose stuff anymore. People are temperamental and leave, sometimes even at the most inopportune times. But come on, it doesn't follow that objects have to go that path, too.

No comments: