Monday, June 7, 2010

Some Thoughts

Mood: confused
Now Playing: we are the in crowd, we need a break


I guess i fucking need a break. Haha! I mean, if this is what summer vacations are going to be in the future, i'm not sure if i want summer vacations, after all. I've accomplished about only three of my summer-to-do-list, although i'm not sure if im too happy about it. I mean, i'm glad of course... but it's just so fucking confusing it's retarded. Hell, i'm retarded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Everybody,

If you're scared and confused and you don't know a fucking thing is from another fucking thing just like me, i just wanted you to know that you're not alone. Everybody's not alone. And to think that we have about 6 billion or so people in this huge lump of rock, why should we be? But the thing is, the world is too big. It's too big that all 6 billion of us scamper around with our tails between our legs. And when we do meet and our paths intersect, we quickly dismiss our meeting as another mundane act of fate. Like it does not matter. Like it has no consequence or whatever.

The thing is, it does. Every meeting is an act of fate. Not to say that we can't change fate, we can. What im saying is we did not meet in a daze. We meet for a purpose. What we do with that purpose, with that reason, is entirely up to us.

Darwin said that we evolved. We're now this lumbering, hairless apes that are said to be on the top of the evolution ladder. We have the highest form of intelligence at our disposal. We have evolved.

I just hope we evolve into our next form a lot faster.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also want to speak fluently. Nope. I'm not a good speaker at all, even in informal situations. I stumble upon my words, i speak too fast, i get distracted by passing thoughts or interesting things and i never seem to have the right words at the right time. This sucking fucks.

There's a lot of things that i want to do right now, and one of them involves talking some deep stuff about somebody. Another involves skinning that person alive. Still another involves just.. i don't know. I know this is so fucking unclear and you probably hate me enough for being so vague already , but i just gotta say this.

I'm sorry for being a jerk. I really, really am.

1 comment:

Paola Jane ♥ said...

not vague, as far as i understood all of these. :)

you see, someone understands it. :D and i believe, everybody has somebody. LOL. connection?