Saturday, July 5, 2008

Blackbird

Today, i found myself waking up at around 530 am. Y'see, today marked my CSJ application. It's the official publication of the college of science. So at around 630 am, i packed my stuff and waltzed out of the house.

The test was freaky. I almost dropped my jaw back then. The test was 10 questions, all essay types. I forgot(well, more like i didn't know how to) make a limerick, which was question no 1. Argh. oh well. all's well that ends well. And then there was the interview, which i think went pretty well. Near the end of the interview, they gave me a minute to make them remember me. Sort of like a talent portion. I half expected them to ask me what i wish for the world.

So i ended up singing Blackbird by The Beatles.

The chorus anyway.

Who would've known? They were requesting the applicants before me for songs from The Beatles. Asteeeeeeg. Haha. Hope I made a good impression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we also finished our report on genpsych, after much ado. It was much fun, really. Minus the headaches, it was pretty cool. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, so you applied for your college's official publication.
my college's wants me to write for their paper so badly. i'm still thinking about it, though.

i hope you made a favorable impression with the song.

oh, everything done in school is really fun minus the headaches.


p.s. loved the last post.