Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Neighbors


Mood: wtf
Now Playing: saltwater room, owl city.


Something is wrong with them, i swear. I woke up from a nap, fully refreshed. I rolled out of bed and started groping for my glasses when ka bam! The first notes of a ballroom song from the 80s hit me like shit. I scramble up and dart for the balcony to see where the source is coming from and bam. It's from the apartment TWO houses down the street. TWO FUCKING HOUSES. DOWN THE FUCKING STREET.

WHAT.
THE.
HELL.

5:06 EDIT.

Okay, so im supposed to confirm an interview with Joel Cruz from Aficionado. I called in earlier this afternoon, and they told me to call in at 5. lolwtfdunno. My voice is still effing croaky, i hope they understand me.

5:11
Okaaaaaaay. So i have to call on Monday, don't ask why. But on Monday, i have to leave home by 7, and my last class is chemlab, which is on 7 pm. Hot damn. This is why i don't like talking with people. We're just so.. vague. There's no other term for it. I should know; im probably one of the vaguest people around.

No comments: