Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BIts


Mood: geeky
Now Playing: daisy chain, cynthia alexander.


I have absolutely no idea why the hell i so am buried chin deep on paper works. I mean, last week was my college week, and i did absolutely nothing in the span of those five days (well, except attend play rehearsals, a seminar and an opening speech i would rather not relive again). So here i am, stumped. What the fuck happened?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had this dream last night, and a lot of people were in it. I tend to remember dreams pretty well, but this dream was super kaluper hazy from the get-go. All i'm sure of is that i was scared shitless and my friends were scared shitless and everybody was scared shitless and the whole fucking world was scared shitless.

Of what, i just had to conveniently forget.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a happier note, i may be moving into an apartment with three of the coolest people i will ever know. I'm looking forward to independence, and the evil things that come with it. I can now utter pompous statements like "i have stared into the eyes of my oppressors and emerged victorious" and "viva independcia!"

Stop me before i say those words again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm typing on my laptop, which i have christened turtleheart, after a fictional character my friend keeps on mentioning. Why turtleheart?

Lol. Why, indeed?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think i may have figured out what the hell happened. I WAS SLEEPING. No kid. I must have dozed off for probably a total of a month in class. I just don't get WHY though. I just feel so weak. It's like somebody keeps on injecting me alcohol and caffeine i can almost feel my legs turning into jelly. No, it's worse than jelly. It's like they're threathening to shut down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of shut downs... Nah. Never mind.

4 comments:

- said...

dude. it's called exercise. do it.

i played this thing they call basketball a while ago and it was pretty amusing while it lasted.

why don't you try to play this thing called basketball?

yes, i know. it looks like it was ripped from an old RPG game. Haha. anyways.

Brokeback Apartment, perhaps?

does a href work?

for over a year i listened to the stupid album and it was only recently that i have come the greatness that lied within it. check it out. it just might be your savior.

Fable

it's music with substance. fuckin' amazing if you ask me. the closest to addiction i have ever been in since Decomposer!

- said...

for over a year i listened to the stupid album and it was only recently that i have realized the greatness that lied within it. check it out. it just might be your savior.

sorry. really sleepy. 1:28AM.

drylsmtr said...

i can't even dribble to save my life. ever played korfball? youtube it; i swear it's weird.

thanks for teh link. maybe it will be my savior. i sure fucking hope so.

drylsmtr said...

kaso rbb. :/ pag nag ol ka, may kwekwento ako. it's another one of the ding x phail series. kaso this time, it's epically ding x mega epically super duper kaluper phail. :( it's worse than being raped, than being shot in the head, than being done in the ass by a lamp post.

ISUCK. :|