Saturday, December 4, 2010

So,

Mood: ready steady go
Now Playing: the ready set, love like woe


I forgot how it feels to be this free, and this so much stuffed with cake and icing and a whole host of other sweet things. Diets be damned, i am stuffing myself with this piece of shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO. An update on things:

Academically speaking, i'm still pretty okay. Haven't failed a test so far, and the lessons are aslkdjaslkd, at some point, but still it's manageable. I guess i should chalk this one up to a whole lot of things, but i guess not being alone takes the cake. That's all i have to say.

(draft created last dec 4, 2010. lol, ngaun lang na post. my life is in constant slow motion)

And oh, i forgot to mention that i'll be studying a special person for finals. I'll be doing a case report, administering tests... you know, the usual doctor stuff. Yeah. It's exciting, actually.

No comments: