Friday, April 10, 2009

Pacing.


Mood: none
Now Playing: none, too.


Regarding the stuff i said earlier, i caved in. I'll be having a 9-3 class this summer, so yippee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of thing have happened, and i don't want to talk about it. Especially the stuff that's taking up a lot of my mind right now. I've told someone about this already, and i think one soul is enough; i wouldn't want to jinx it or anything.

Let's just say that finding a place to live near ust has been upgraded a notch higher in my summer to-do list.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have this vandal in my closet. It says to live on

It's getting harder and harder to live up to what we say, don't you think?

No comments: