Friday, October 24, 2008

Not Your Bended Knees.


Mood: hmm.
Currently listening to: 1 2 3 4 , plain white t's.


this will be very very quick and very very short, since the words i want to express can be summed up in a song by audioslave, which links.. err. katamad. haha. here's the lyrics. :) maybe it speaks of your self too. maybe it doesn't. but when it does, i think you'll agree with me when i say how dreadful the feeling is.

Pearls and swine bereft of me
Long and weary my road has been
I was lost in the cities
Alone in the hills
No sorrow or pity for leaving I feel

(chorus)
I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky

Friends and liars don\'t wait for me
I\'ll get on all by myself
I put millions of miles
Under my heels
And still too close to you
I feel

(chorus)
I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind
I am the lightning
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night

i am not your rolling wheels
i am the highway
i am not your carpet ride
i am the sky
i am not your blowing wind
i am the lightning
i am not your autumn moon
i am the night

and.. that's it. will be going off to sleep now. today's been a very tiring day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

because i took care of the pre enrollment procedures for irregular students. LOL. if the people i was around today is any indication, i guess being an irregularity isn't so bad after all.

maybe i'll blog about it tomorrow.

(*thinks*)

lol. maybe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and yeah. i share my plurk - which can be found here.

No comments: